You're invited to share your flair!
CALL FOR ARTISTS - DESIGN WEEK PORTLAND 2017!
“Pin That Shit—A Creative Affair to Show Off Your Flair.
WeMake is seeking artists, designers, and makers of all sorts to share your flair. Participate among artists like, Dan Christofferson , Adam Kurtz, Emily McDowell, and Tuesday Bassen, and join us in a fun filled evening and gallery show to raise money for arts education.
“Pin That Shit” — A creative affair to show off your flair. The curated show will feature local, national, and international makers and be held at Tillamook Station during Design Week Portland on Thursday, April 27, 2017 from 4-7pm. Artists and/or team entries will be chosen to participate in the project and asked to donate 10 custom pins which will be sold at the event with profits going towards funding arts education in Portland.
How to get your pin to stick in the showcase!
• Submit a pin(s)- with a creative message, or ones that you just think are really awesome!
• Create a new pin design or use an existing one.
What you will get in return
• A feature write up in our blog, and promoted through social media
• A chance to win a sweet award
• A super HIGH FIVE! for being the rock star that you are
• A warm fuzzy heart for helping us grow aspiring artists
• January 30, 2017 Call for artists sent
• February 20, 2017 Selected participants announced
• April 13, 2017 Final Pin (s) dropped off to WeMake
• April 27, 2017 Pin Showcase Event